12-month contract opportunity for a highly experienced Turbine Project Manager to work on one of New South Wales major Power Plants.
The New Role Involves:
- Day to day management of projects
- Overseeing and managing project budgets
- Developing detailed project estimates, resource plans, schedules and work plans
- Providing support in ensuring compliance to statutory requirements.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Minimum 3 Years Project Management experience
- Background in the power generation industry preferably Coal Fired power generation
- Extensive experience working with Boiler or Turbine assets
- Competent in the management of brownfield and major overhaul projects
- Degree Qualified preferable
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to email@example.com or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.