Planner/Senior Planner - Teeside
Salary - £50K-£65K + Package
We are recruiting for a Planner/Senior Planner for one of our multi-disciplinary main contracting clients based in the Teeside .
Reporting to the Managing Planner, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied workload of tender and live projects (Roads/Civils/Infrastructure). The projects vary in value from £10m to in excess of £100m.
- Attending tender interviews as required including input into presentations.
- The development of Contract, Construction and Design & Procurement programme
- The preparation of sequence graphics for live projects, including detailed Sub-Contract information.
- Regular site visits to monitor progress against the Contract programme and attendance at meetings as necessary.
- Assessment of the programme impact of variations where necessary.
- The preparation of Completion Programmes.
- Work with Delivery Teams
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC B Eng, NVQ or equivalent experience.
- Demonstration of construction knowledge and the planning of construction activities on multiple projects of varying types.
- Computer literate with experience of planning software - preferably Asta Powerproject & P6 software - and a good working knowledge of other software, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will be an ambitious individual, take pride in what you produce, and have good attention to detail, communication, organisation and leadership skills.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSenior Planner
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.