As the Wind Energy Site Manager, you will:
· Drive results to meet the established KPI's and site financial targets
· Collaborate and oversee contractual obligations and activities, working closely with project owners and various customers daily, to include any portion of the electrical and mechanical equipment used in wind turbines as well as any covered BOP
· Be innovative and engaged in all areas of facility operations aligned with the site plan to include creative problem solving with LEAN thinking
· Responsible for subordinate employee classifications which include maintenance mechanics, technicians, and operators
· Troubleshoot complex mechanical and electrical problems including; variable pitch systems, variable speed control systems, and components
· Initiate and support staffing requirements, counseling, coaching, training, and corrective action concerning employees and contractors; and career progression and succession planning
· Assist with Profit & Loss (P&L) reporting responsibilities and responsible for spare parts/tool inventory
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a field services role)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a field services managerial role with leadership experience
· Ability and Willingness;
· Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
· Handle repetitive weight - 50 lbs. and climb towers up to 300 feet daily
· Meet specified manufacturer weight limits not to exceed 300 lbs. including required gear
· Understand electrical schematic drawings, technical manuals, procedures, and regulations
· Work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
· Flexibility to work rotating shift schedules, and on-call per site needs
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.