Do currently work in Construction? Are you a Handyperson / Multi-Trader currently looking for work? Do you hold a valid CSCS Card? If the answers are yes, we have roles opening with a reputable Construction company in the Farnborough area.
- Role: Handyperson / Multi-Trader
- Location: Farnborough
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: 31/01/2022
- Duration: 6 months
- Pay rate: £140 - £160 a day (Based on experience).
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Tom Churchill (Southampton Office)
A well-established regional contractor that specialises in social housing with a mix of refurbishments or new build projects.
As the Handyperson / Multi-Trader on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager.
- Receiving job lists including but not limited to mainly woodwork, metal work and minor snagging works.
- Main experience in external carpentry will be required.
- Checking drawings and setting out works to be completed.
- Handing back snag sheets each day to show works completed.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own a selection of hand tools and power tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You MUST have a current and valid CSCS card.
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience within the General Building space.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please do not hesitate to call Tom on 07341662800 for a confidential consultation.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHandyman
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.