Fawkes and Reece are expanding!
We have exciting opportunities for ambitious recruitment consultants to join our successful team as we grow and expand in London.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, driven and intelligent individuals to support our growth & progress within the industry. You will be a successful sales person, and you should be able to demonstrate what it takes to build and maintain a solid client base and how to be proactive. You should be ambitious, inquisitive and keen to learn about the industry.
As a company, we can promote independence for those with more experience and support for those with less. You will receive industry related as well as recruitment specific training appropriate to your entry level.
Duties will include:
* Development of candidate database and generation of candidates - Main duty for the first 2-3 months before taking on more client responsibility
* Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
* Management of clients and candidates through recruitment process from carrying out initial interview to job offer and placement
* Ensuring high standards of service delivery to company standards at all times
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and commission
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 20 days holiday
- Bi-annual company parties
- Personal development
- Access to well-being platform where you can earn additional paid leave
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.